Pay Online via Our Account Management Center
In order to pay online, you will need to access your private medical record. Because of laws concerning privacy of that information, there may be a few more steps required initially so that your privacy is protected. We thank you for your understanding.
We hope that this secure method of payment is helpful to you!
- The first step is to click this link https://www.patientconnect365.com/Auth/PracticeLoginLocal/7949
- You will arrive at a secure site where you can register for access (first time only) and sign in.
- To register for an account, please put in the email that is linked to your account. An email will be sent to that email with detailed instructions. If you do not receive an email quickly, please check your spam folder.
- Once you click on the link in your email you will be prompted to confirm your birthdate and create a password. You will be automatically logged in once that password is created and you will arrive at the Online Account Management Center.
- There are buttons on that page to request an appointment and also to pay online. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- Once you have registered for your Online Account Management access, you will only have to enter your email and password when you return.